Friday, June 14, 2013

Lunar Beach House in the house tomorrow!

Whatsup, guys!? I've got some info I think everyone will like!

As part of our ongoing 92.5 The Fox Rockin' Saturday Post-Game Concerts (Presented by Joseph Subaru), we are proud to present Lunar Beach House! They will be performing tomorrow evening (6/15/13) after our game against the Frontier Greys. Lunar Beach House is a premiere Jimmy Buffet tribute band that has played all across the country. I'd honestly love to continue going on about all of their credentials and accomplishments, BUT you'd probably just enjoy looking at pictures of their performances more.





Everything up there ^ is awesome. I'm not sure if they're going to be bringing all of these elaborate props with them, BUT I will personally guarantee you all now that we WILL in fact have multiple beach balls bouncing around the crowd during their performance. I might even have to break out a Hawaiian shirt...

Tickets for the game start at just $10. Buy your tickets here! We'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment